Warsaw / 40 h / from now on
“A Company built on the idea of change.”
The Oatly way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands, China, Singapore, and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America, and Asia.
We now want to add a Sales Representative Food Retail (m/f/d), based in Warsaw to our ever-growing Oatly team. Here's what this person would be doing on a day-to-day basis...
As a Sales Representative Food Retail (m/f/d), you have a clear mission: to represent the Oatly brand to our supermarket customers in your area. Together with the decision makers on site, you will design our appearance at the POS and thus implement our vision of more sustainable and healthier products in the market. Above all, we are recognized by the people who make up Oatly. Therefore, you will convince with a unique idea, great communication skills and your own personal style. You want to make a real difference with our growing team, and you stand behind our values with conviction and commitment and represent the brand with authenticity and full of positive energy.
At Oatly, you are not an anonymous cog in a big machine – At Oatly we all stand together and make the "plant-based revolution" happen. Your success will be our success and vice versa.
- Launching and establishing Oatly as a leading brand in the Plant Based category in Polish food retailers in your area
- Building basic structures and developing and maintaining strong relationships with the largest food retailers in your area
- Looking after our existing customers in the food retail sector and visiting the stores in your area every day
- Making sure that our products are available in all markets in your area
- Building and maintaining direct and constant contact with the decision-makers in the food markets and making sure that our products are visible at all times
- Independently implementing promotion measures, such as special set-ups and promotions at the POS, and skillfully stage these with a great deal of creativity
- Understanding that complete and meaningful data as well as analyses are an important building block for our success and carefully maintaining your data accordingly
- Keeping a close eye on your KPIs and really get going when it comes to achieving your goals
- You have a hands-on mentality and a proactive mindset, experience as a sales representative is a plus
- You work independently, structured, and focused, without ever losing sight of the "big picture"
- You are used to working with programs such as MS Office and a cell phone is your favorite tool
- You can get down to business - lifting Oatly is one of your favorite sports and you can move shelves without breaking a sweat
- Exceptional communicator and relationship builder
- You like to travel and are always on the go
- You live in or near Warsaw and have a driver's license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Polish and a proficient level of English
Come join us
As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad. So if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in your application (preferably in English) anyway. And good luck!