Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oatmilk company that started in Sweden back 25 or so years ago and has since expanded to the U.S. where we’ve continued growing at a rate such that we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the oatmilk flowing.
Sustainability, health, and transparency are the core values that guide everything we do. Basically, we exist to make it easy for people to eat better and live healthier lives without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process. If any of this resonates with you, then maybe you’d like work for Oatly, too. Now onto the formal stuff.
- Develop a maintenance master plan and be responsible for improvements of the plan.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance, including necessary inspections.
- Ensure optimal spare part stock to keep high machine availability/cost ratio.
- Manage relationships with maintenance/technical contractors and service providers.
- Synchronize and plan for any external parties working with maintenance and/or improvements.
- Be a backup for process operators and operate the oat-base production when necessary.
- Carry out necessary logistics work, including receive of goods, preparation of goods for upcoming production orders and loading of bulk product for shipment to co-packers.
- Responsible for building maintenances
- Be the Oatly key resource during projecting, installation and commissioning of new equipment at the site.
- Ensure that Food Safety, good manufacture practice and safety policies are complied with, including Food Defense
- Responsible to set and update plan for preventive maintenance.
- Responsible to follow maintenance plan.
- Lead and participate in LEAN/Improvement work.
- Responsibility for building maintenances.
And here’s another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
- You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up
- You enjoy sharing your quirkiness and talents with your coworkers
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us, like providing 20 days paid vacation, really great benefits with 100% medical coverage for employees, genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and each other succeed, and a start-up vibe with an established company history.
Oatly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.