Why work with Oatly?
We don’t have the answers to everything. Why is the sky blue? Anyone’s guess (although the scientists of the world probably have something to say here). But one question we think we do have the answer to – how do we fix a broken planetary food system? We have two answers to that. One is ‘OATS!’ and the other is ‘YOU!’
You?? Yes! You. Our sales department is growing, and it needs your OOH competence. The sustainability revolution isn’t going to happen by itself, we need all the help we can get. So if making the world a more sustainable place and trying to avert climate catastrophe is the kind of thing that gets you up in the morning, then read on!
We’re looking for an Account Manager Out of Home (OOH) that will need to live and breathe food service!
This role is a temporary position from the end of February 2023 to August 2024, but as we plan to keep growing, chances are pretty good that other positions will be available by the end of this appointment.
Here’s what you’d be doing on a day-to-day basis:
- Seek out white space opportunities with existing business accounts.
- Provide regular accurate commercial and volume forecasts to the business.
- Deliver results on, or over budget, track performance and be a fantastic steward of company resources.
- Participate in local and national sales and marketing conferences, meetings and fairs within the local market. You will also be responsible for holding events and educating customers
- Act as a brand ambassador
We also hope that you “tick the following boxes,” as they say in corporate land:
- Possess the ability to handle long-term OOH relationships with existing and new customers
- Bridge a commercial mindset with the inherent brand
If you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, thinking you want to be part of making sure Oatly can actively make the world a better place, we are happy to tell you that we are looking for you.
Here’s some other things that we think are part of an Oatly team member’s DNA...
- You're a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
- Have a few years of professional experience from a similar role within OOH or retail or FMCG
- Exceptional communicator and relationship builder
- Tenacious and resourceful with high resilience
- You lack an ego and thrive on working as part of a team. You fly solo just fine, but you know you’re a part of something bigger
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun! Ok, mostly fun! Promise!
Please apply for the position no later than 2022-12-08
The Oatly Way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands, China, Singapore and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.