Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oat drink company that started in Sweden back 25 or so years ago.
We play across 5 retail categories with distribution across all the major grocers. Oatly is currently delivering >£100 million in retail value sales. We've consistently demonstrated the strength of our brand & products by disproportionately adding category value and winning market share.
Oatly is challenging, disrupting, and making a positive impact on the UK Plant-Based landscape. However, we've got world class ambitions – and we're only just getting started. That's where you come in.
We now need to add a National Account Manager to our growing Grocery team. They'll take responsibility for a key strategic pillar for Oatly moving forward by managing our online retailers.
Here's what we think this person would be doing on a day to day basis...
- Develop and execute exceptional customer joint business plans that help deliver against the company’s targets, goals, and objectives.
- Plan, negotiate and execute game changing NPD launches with sustainable long-term commercial agreements in place.
- Drive trial & awareness of the Oatly portfolio by securing additional listings and leveraging trade marketing resource.
- Seek out white space opportunities in existing and new online business.
- Provide regular accurate commercial and volume forecasts to the business.
- Become an expert on the category and shopper, levering consumer & market insights to build both external & internal capability.
- Deliver stellar results on or over budget, track performance, and be a fantastic steward of company resources.
- Collaborate, motivate & learn from the wider Oatly team in the UK – and globally.
Who You Are
If the below sounds like you, we'd love to see an application:
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience managing online retailers within either FMCG/Retail/SME/F&B.
- Strong commercial & financial acumen with demonstrable experience in retailer JBPs and P&Ls.
- Talented negotiator with proven success behind NPD, CPIs and/or JBPs.
- Exceptional communicator and relationship builder.
- Tenacious and resourceful with high resilience.
- You lack an ego and thrive on working as part of a team. You fly solo just fine, but you know you’re a part of something bigger.
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us: 25 days of holiday (+bank holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell days), comprehensive health insurance, free therapy so you can be kind to your mind, an epic office space in Farringdon which comes with loads of snacks and breakfast (+ amazing cappoatccinos), genuinely great co-workers who want to see the company and each other succeed, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.