Hello potential future Oatly employee, we are looking for HR Executive, Internship to join our team. Here are your responsibilities:
- To manage and maintain employee data in HR system and ensure all records are up to data and accurate
- To handle in end-to-end recruitment activities
- Be part of the team member to drive our culture values in all aspects of our work
- Assist organising new employee orientation program and any other company event.
- Support day to day HR duties and any ad hoc duties.
Here are the things we think you need :
- Currently pursuing a undergraduate degree in Human Resource Management discipline, engineering or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as PowerPoint, Excel and word
- Hardworking, detail and diligent
- Positive attitude, collaborative and highly self-motivated.
- Resilience and comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- To be based at Senoko
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
- You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up