The Oatly Way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands, China, Singapore and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia. Oatly
Why WE want you to join the oat cult
In this role you will be the key leader within the Global Sourcing Team. Your mission is to ensure we meet our ambitions set out in the 2029 Sustainability Plan, specifically the ambition to source 100% of our strategic direct materials using tailored solutions that represent the most sustainable available option for each material, practice or region.
Some other fun things you´ll do
- Develop and implement the sustainable sourcing strategy for oats and other raw materials
- Establish and implement metrics, KPIs, and roadmap to achieve this strategic ambition.
- Implement and maintain the Oatly Masterplan for Great (OMG) Sustainable Sourcing framework, with support from Regional Sustainable Sourcing Leads in APAC, EMEA, and AMER.
- Manage EcoVadis and Code of Conduct requirements for all suppliers.
- Manage the sustainability-related risks for commodities designated as “high-risk” from a sustainability perspective.
- Identify new or additional “high-risk” materials, manage research projects to better understand the risk, and develop of appropriate procedures to address the sustainability-related risk.
- Be the center of expertise and build competence for sustainable sourcing throughout the Global Sourcing and Regional Procurement teams, as well as broader stakeholders throughout the company.
- Lead and guide Regional Sustainable Sourcing Leads and other key stakeholders to secure the necessary accountability and implementation plans within each region.
- Implement efficient and standardized ways of working with Regional Sustainable Sourcing Leads
- Initiate and write briefs for external sustainable sourcing analysis, including research related to “high-risk” commodities.
- Support internal decision making across departments (innovation, supply chain, etc.) with sustainable sourcing expertise.
- Engage with external stakeholders, conferences, and other events to share relevant Oatly progress and sustainable sourcing messaging.
- Monitor the international development of key sustainable sourcing topics.
The role is situated in Malmö with a possibility to work remote in other parts of Europe. You will report to Oatly´s VP Sourcing.
Here’s the kind of experience, qualities and approach that we’re looking for at Oatly,
- Bachelor’s degree within Sustainability/Engineering with focus on Sustainability
- Experience from managing sustainable sourcing programs
- Knowledge of both social and environmental sustainable sourcing risks
- At least 5 years of sustainable sourcing experience
- Project management experience
- Project participant experience
- Experience with “high-risk” (from a sustainability perspective) commodities
We also believe that you are a passionate leader that has experience in leading others within Innovation, supply chain and Regional Sustainable Sourcing Leads. Oatly acts in a global setting, so being an excellent communicator in English, both verbally and in writing, is important.
Last but not least, we also hope to see that you share our values and want to make the world more sustainable.
As you can probably tell, we’re a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates can sometimes be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us really sad. So please trust your gut and pop in your application if it’s feeling right. Good luck!]
Please apply no later than 2022-09-23
#LI-TA1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote