The Oatly Way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands, China, Singapore and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
Why get involved with Oatly, you ask?
How do you solve a problem like a broken planetary food system?
We have a few ideas, and oats are a prominent part of our solution. But so are you! Our Business Technology department is growing, just like our sustainability ambitions.
Are you keen to put your D365 skills to work driving a shift to a more sustainable food system? Maybe even have some fun and develop your own skills along the way? Then you’re in the right place. Keep reading and see if it’s a match for both of us. We hope so!
That’s where you come in’
A D365 Business Analysts (BA) mission is the delivery of promises. In the role you will help the implementation of new solutions to Oatly organization, manage change and plan for the future in line with Oatlys strategies and goals. To reach full potential of change initiatives the D365 BA is accountable to anchor the change and mitigating resistance to change by effectively communicating the purpose and the expected outcome of the change.
Depending on your experience and passion you will cover one or two of following areas in D365; warehouse, manufacturing, finance and security.
The position requires analytical skills and a creative problem-solving attitude. Being organized and working well independently with an ability to achieve in a fast-paced environment and delivering to deadlines are important skills. As is effectively communicating with Business Process Manager (BPM), Digital Product Owner (DPO), Digital Team Leader (DTL), security responsible and internal controls regarding business requirements.
The role will be placed in Malmö, Sweden, or possibly in any of our relevant EMEA markets, such as UK, the Netherlands or Germany. It is also possible to work remote (with regular presence in Malmö).The role will report to VP Digital Development.
Here’s the kind of thing you’d do,
As a Business Analyst you’ll mostly be focusing on
- Keeping a holistic perspective and understand how the initiative is affected by other initiatives and how to influence others
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end flows within finance, warehouse or manufacturing module in D365 including configuration options to keep within D365 standard
- Security Management and Segregation of duties – security setup, personas, authorization solution and governance process for D365 security
- Ensure that a long-term perspective is maintained and that changes do not affect the long-term goal.
- Translate understanding of the business process improvement needs into IT solution requirements to create effective and innovative business solutions
This is the job today – but who knows what tomorrow brings? Oatly is still growing and so being comfortable with change will really help you grow in the role.
Are you the Oatsome person we are looking for?
Here’s the kind of experience, qualities and approach that we’re looking for at Oatly,
- Bachelor’s degree within IT/computer sciences or equivalent in engineering field.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a D365 business analyst or similar role
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English, including technical writing
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- System and process orientation
- Has experience in Agile workways and development
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within IT related discipline
Finally, we hope that you share our values and have a great interest to carry out our mission in order to make the world a little bit better.
Come join us
As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad. So if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in an application anyway. And good luck!
This is an ongoing process, so send your application as soon as possible please.