Why get involved with Oatly, you ask?
More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet, Oatly is driving this change in the food industry, but that doesn't mean our sustainability ambitions are only related to oats.
Every single department inside Oatly has a role to play in making their area more sustainable. We believe that all our people are contributing to this quest. So, if you are getting a tingly feeling reading this, and think your broad experience within finance & leadership can help Oatly make the world a more sustainable place, you should keep reading.
Here is what you would do,
As a Director Group Business Control, you will lead a team of Group Business Controllers, including dotted line Finance Business Partners for various global and corporate functions. In this role you will report to the CFO. The position is placed in Malmö with a hybrid work setting.
Here´s what you’re in for:
- Managing Finance Business Planning for the Group, including budgets, forecasts, and long-term plans.
- Manage group management reporting processes and requirements including providing support and materials for earnings calls and quarterly reports.
- Be a part of monthly close, participate and be active in business review meetings with regions and corporate functions. Analyse and comment on the outcome of the performance.
- Together with team of controllers provide business partner support for several Global Functions such as Finance, People, Communication and Creative.
- Lead and develop BI for Oatly from a Finance lens. How can we provide valuable insights to the business?
- Provide cross functional and regional support on a number of topics, such as Finance support to the regions, but also be involved in cross functional critical Oatly projects such as Integrated Business Planning.
This might be the job today, but tomorrow brings more change, so being light on your feet and willing to embrace the unknown is a big help.
Does this sound like you?
You have read about the role and now your imagination is flying at full speed. Here are the qualities we are looking for… do you recognize them in yourself?
We are looking for you who is a thought leader and enjoys developing others. You thrive in an organization that are changing fast. You are curious and are willing to learn new things constantly.
You enjoying listening to others’ viewpoints and contemplating, “does this have a seed of greatness?” Or maybe something less grand, but you get the picture. Trying to understand people around you!
- University degree, preferably within Finance or similar
- 15+ years’ experience from broad Finance organizations and extensive experience of leading a Business Controller organization, preferably at Group Level
- Experience from global larger multinational companies, with a focus within business control
- Several years of experience leading/managing budget and forecast process for a multinational company in a listed environment
- Experience of Finance within supply chain
As we act in a truly global setting being an excellent communicator in English is a must, knowing Swedish is just a plus. Having experience within the food industry is a qualification. Finally, you share our values and have a great interest to carry out our mission to make the world a little bit better.
We welcome people with all backgrounds that think sustainability, health and trust is important. So, send in that CV, cross your fingers, and whisper a little prayer to the powers that be. It will be fun, or at least a good time. Promise!
Please apply no later than 2022-08-19
THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands, China, Singapore and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.