We are looking for a procurement executive who will handle direct materials and indirect service to Singapore and SEA region.
- Manage the existing raw & package material supplier to ensure Oatly requirements (including but not limited to delivery, quality, cost, responsiveness, etc.) are met
- Indirect and service suppliers sourcing to contract process management
- Overall Singapore site related procurement activity management and operation
- To ensure Procurement Policy implemented across the region
- Regularly evaluate suppliers in term of financial, quality, delivery, cost, capacity, system, market, etc., and leads efforts for risk management
- Track and proactively manage supplier risk and ensure business continuity plans are robust
- Manages the execution of sourcing events. Prepares supplier negotiations, awards suppliers and conducts post negotiation debriefs for assigned categories.
- Follow Oatly code of conduct and BRC requirements (or equivalent standards).
- Master/Degree in Business / Food science or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of professional business experience in food or beverage industry
- Rich experience in supplier development and management
- Proven project management skills, proactive and professional in manner with a high degree of integrity, initiative, leadership, strong communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge in Legal and Finance
- A comprehensive knowledge of Quality Management principles and application to SCM
- Problem solver, willingness to take responsibility and drive improvements
- Those with CPSM/CIPS certified would be an advantage
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up