This role exists to assist and support sales and marketing functions and associated business matters in South-east Asia. The key result indicators for this role are completion of tasks on time with high quality.
- Involved with daily / weekly / monthly planning of application projects
- Developing and executing customer driven application projects and planning as in region.
- Support the formulation and formulate, develop and prepare beverages / bakery prototypes for customers and according to customers’ requirements.
- Develop innovative concepts to demonstrate product and ingredient capability
- Provide application and technical support to Sales and Marketing Managers in the region
- Conduct and coordinate internal product evaluation sessions
- Execute application project tasks as per request / needs of the business
- Responsible to bring NPDs into local market by working with key stakeholders and keep close monitoring of product update
- Product quality issue handling and customer complaint management
- May require to work during weekends for event execution
- Degree in Food Science, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in flavor application and formulation in beverage / bakery product development
- Experience in Dairy / Coffee / Bakery Application
- Knowledge in Café / Bakery operating environment
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Tertiary education, preferably Bachelor degree in any field
- Self-motivated and good team player with excellent communication and presentation skill
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up