The Oatly Way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands, China, Singapore and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
Why work with Oatly?
Dear potential new colleague, we don’t have the answers to everything. Why is the sky blue? Anyone’s guess (although the scientists of the world probably have something to say here). But one question we think we do have the answer to – how do we fix a broken planetary food system? We have two answers to that. One is ‘OATS!’ and the other is ‘YOU!’
You?? Yes! You. Our Business Technology department is growing, and it needs your D365 skills. The sustainability revolution isn’t going to happen by itself, we need all the help we can get. So, if making the world a more sustainable place and trying to avert climate catastrophe is the kind of thing that gets you up in the morning, then read on!
That’s where you come in’
As a D365 Test Lead in our Business Technology team, you will support, execute test, integrations and drive the D365 testing within Oatly. The position is based at our HQ in Malmö, with a possibility to work partly remote. You will report to VP Infrastructure & Operations and the role is possible to do fully remote, with 5 travel-days per year. So, buckle up, potential future oatsome colleague, here’s what you can expect in the day-to-day,
- Identify the test scenarios, data needs and test environments
- Working with implementation partners to ensure projects follow similar testing processes and methodologies
- Provide quality assurance
- Ensure all corporate audit and compliance requirements are tested and documented in governance assessment document
- Identify synergies in test script writing and execution across projects
- Identify resource needs for end-to-end testing
- Report end-to-end test reports
- Liaise with external partners and programme consultants for E2E Test execution
- Support the business with User Acceptance testing (UAT) execution
- Raise bug and be involved in bug triage
That´s the job on paper, laid out in black and white, neat and tidy, you get the picture. But the one thing we can guarantee is that change is inevitable at Oatly – that’s what happens when you’re growing like crazy – so a willingness to roll your sleeves up and try out new things is going to help!
Now that you’re curious about the role, do you think it’s a match?
Here’s the kind of experience, qualities and approach that we’re looking for at Oatly,
- Experience within D365 Supply chain Management with F&O
- 5+ years of experience as a Tester, managing end-to-end test execution process
- Experience within scheduling testing, test planning, organizing test data, leading the UAT with the Business, reporting and tracking, and remediation
- Excellent communication skills in English and an ability to take charge
Bonus points if you…
Have experience with data testing, MDM or master data hub experience, or Azure DevOps. Also plus if you have Executive Automat Automation experience and RSAT experience.
We welcome oat nerds from all backgrounds that think sustainability, health and transparency are mega important. So, send in that CV, cross your fingers, and whisper a little prayer to the powers that be. It will be fun, or at least a good time. Promise!
Please apply no later than 2022-07-14