THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands, Asia and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America, and Asia.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Would you like to work for a global company with innovative and tasty products that are good for your health and for the planet!? Do you want to provide first class business control support to the Global Sourcing? Achieve good cost control, performance tracking within the area and make sure we deliver the financial targets? If so, we are happy to tell you that we are looking for a Business Controller to our Global Sourcing Organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your mission will be to be Finance Business Partner to Global Sourcing team and be the Key go-to person when it comes to raw materials and packaging materials prices as well as indirect materials. You will be globally responsible for tracking and analysis of purchase prices, price variances vs budget/standard cost and price forecasts.
More fun things you will do:
- Global business owner of BI applications related to purchasing of materials as well as indirect spend
- Drive process improvements related to purchasing and specifically make sure process delivers accurate and reliable data to be used for further analysis
- Support Global Sourcing team in various matters, prepare decks to commodity board, follow-up of savings initiatives and support supplier negotiations etc.
- Support and maintain Budget process within Global Supply Management team, cost center follow up in forecast processes
- Provide accruals, analysis and other support in monthly closing.
In this role you will have a continuous collaboration with GSCO and team members, group business control peers and regional controllers. The position is placed in Malmö/Landskrona (with possibility to work partly remote) and reports to Head of Supply Chain, Finance.
WHO YOU ARE:
Besides being a highly skilled professional, we also hope that you are a business minded, problem solving kind of person who loves being part of a team and take ownership for your area of expertise.
We believe that you have several years of experience as business controller or similar and at least 2 years of total experience working with sourcing/procurement. Preferable within an international environment.
We hope to see that you check the following boxes:
- University Degree Finance, Accounting, Engineering/Technology, Supply Chain management or similar
- Experience from Food/consumer goods industry
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience from working in any of the big ERP´s
- Experience from working with a front-end BI tool (as user/requester)
- Fluent in English
Finally, we hope that you share our values and have a great interest to carry out our mission in order to make the world a little bit better.
COME JOIN US
As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad. So if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in an application anyway. And good luck!