Guess what! Our Business Technology department is growing. As more and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet, Oatly is driving this change in the food industry, but that doesn't mean our sustainability ambitions are related to food only.
We want to show the tech-industry (and the world, basically) that we’re also really into making this area more sustainable. We believe that all our people are contributing in this quest. So if you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, and think your excellent PMO and leadership skills, you should definitely keep reading! You may be the oatsome person we’re looking for!
THAT’S WHERE YOU COME IN
We’re building an organization of solution-oriented team players. It’s a perfect challenge for a talent with a strong drive, who’s genuinely interested in PMO and is ready to come and do the best work of their life.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As PMO Lead you will be responsible for:
- Drive agility and consistency in the way we plan, resource and deliver our work
- Development and ongoing improvement of the portfolio, programme and project management policies, standards, frameworks and procedures
- Create visibility and transparency on what we are working on and why
- Provide leadership and for a team of Portfolio Managers, Digital Implementation Managers
- Set goals and follow up on outcomes to measure the success of the PMO processes and deliveries
- Lead the breadth of work efforts across strategic initiatives, projects and programs. This role is accountable for organization wide communication of the active portfolio and the intake, demand and prioritization process
The Agile PMO Lead exemplifies the highest level of initiative and leadership skills and acts as a mentor and team lead.
You will be collaborating with stakeholders and agile teams to create a compelling shared PMO vision, and prioritizing work to achieve that vision. We have in the last year implemented a PMO process that focuses on Demand Management and Portfolio Management and will take the next step in in our Agile PMO journey which we call Agile PMO 2.0.
You will also work closely with our line managers within our Plan, Build, Run organization, Enterprise Architect and other Product Owners and stakeholders to influence strategic decisions and the broader roadmap that is located globally.
In this role you will report to VP Digital Product and Agile PMO
YOU, YOU, YOU:
We think your oatsomeness is built upon:
- 5+ years leadership PMO responsibility or programme leadership
- Portfolio management experience
- Experience from setting up and managing an efficient governance structure
- Driving adoption of a portfolio and demand planning solution (Azure DevOps)
- Experience with one or more project management methodologies, successful use of Agile “Hybrid” in a multiple environments and portfolio delivery
- Good English skills because we act in a truly global setting. Ifyou know Swedish as well, it is a plus.
It’s considered a plus if you also have experience within:
- PMP, Prince2 certification
- International matrix organization
- Budgeting & forecasting
Since collaboration as well as information and knowledge transfer is key to succeed, we believe that you are a curious, flexible and service minded team player with good communication skills. You are a structured and efficient problem-solver with a holistic and business-oriented mindset, without loosing track of the details. We assume you are a self-starter with a great drive, who thrives in an ever-changing climate. You are a person with high integrity and confidentiality.
Please apply for the position no later than 2002-05-25. Though, get back to us as soon as possible if you don’t want to miss out on this exciting opportunity.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability, health and transparency as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun! Promise!
THE OATLY WAY
Oatly was founded back in the 1990s and born from research done at Lund University in Sweden. The company’s patented enzyme technology copies nature’s own process and turns fibre-rich oats into nutritional food that is designed for humans.
Oatly is a sustainability company built on the idea of change. Bottom line, we want to make it easy for people to eat and drink what’s good for them without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources. It's why we come to work every day. With our head office in Malmö and production sites in Sweden, the Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.