WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be a beating heart for us, supporting the organization in its day-to-day operations. You will closely support members of the global management team. The role is agile and broad, ranging from being a pure calendar management pro, planning and coordinating meetings. Assist with making meetings, events & conferences shine. You master the communication with internal and external stakeholders from different cultures and corners of the globe. This is a very practical role with a lot of focus on problem-solving and a high focus on task completion!
If you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, thinking you want to be part of making sure Oatly can actively make the world a better place, we are happy to tell you that we are looking for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the Executive Administrator Assistant, you will have varying tasks that changes from day to day. Your main task will be for example some of the following:
• Give administrative support/assist to Executive Assistant with administrative task
• Manage and maintain calendars, with a focus on scheduling and stakeholder management
• Prepare and book meetings, agendas, and follow-up on action points
• Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings, handling and communicating required documentation
• Coordinate calendars in order to schedule both internal and external meetings
• Booking of conferences and venues
• Financials such as credit card reconciliations and expense reports
You will be reporting to our Executive Assistant and be based at Malmö HQ
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this position, we are looking for someone with at least three years of similar roles with a strong connection to administration and service, where assisting with the coordination of projects has been a vital part of your day.
Education is important, but for this position, experience is vital. You are a practical problem solver who has experience from an international environment, knows the importance of your role, the worth of nurturing relations, and is brave enough to exist with us in this ever-changing universe of ours.
We believe that you have a positive “can-do” attitude and are prestigeless. You have the ability to lead yourself and create a structure where there are currently pockets of chaos. You speak and write English and Swedish fluently, and you have used both languages in business-related situations.
- Digital competence, as you primarily will be working digitally in Office365
- Great skills in communication, administration and handling information
- Experience in organizing external and internal meetings and events
- Good experience of business travel arrangements, including handling documentation and requirements
- High levels of discretion, integrity and professionalism are essential
- Good initiative, time and workload management
- Masterful attention to details and thrives in a fast paced dynamic environment with a lot of things going on simultaneously
Finally, we hope that you share our values and have a great interest to carry out our mission in order to make the world a little bit better.
COME JOIN US
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us and let’s do this together! It will be fun! Promise!
We hope to receive your application no later than 2022-05-25.
THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With our head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands, Singapore, China and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia. www.oatly.com