Hello potential future Oatly employee, we are looking for a Sales and Operation Executive, Singapore to join our team.
- Prepare and consolidate daily/monthly/quarterly reports on sales rolling forecast report.
- Identify changes in forecast by countries for East Asia region
- Plan, prepare and coordinate shipping plan and shipping documents.
- Coordinate the invoice and spending of countries with Finance department
- Managing samples and follow up on the process.
Here are the things we think you need:
- Degree / Diploma in business, logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of working experience in sales operations, or logistics in FMCG environment or food & beverage category.
- Fresh graduate is welcomed
Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Those with BI tool knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivated, goal orientated and have a structured approach to meet targets
Details, strong data analytics skills and enjoy problem solving.
- Strong team player with excellent communication and presentation skill.
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality.
You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up