Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oat drink company. And we’re looking for somebody to join our Out of Home team.
We play across five product categories with distribution across all the major grocers, independent retail, speciality coffee, QSR and casual dining groups and the full spectrum of foodservice. 2021 has seen the brand deliver >£100 million in retail value sales, growing +30% YoY.
Oatly is challenging, disrupting, and making a positive impact on the UK plant-based landscape… however, we have world class ambitions, and we’re only just getting started! That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an Out of Home (OOH) Senior Commercial Manager, who will take responsibility for Oatly’s UK national foodservice trade. Somebody with an acute understanding of the high-profile operators, driving trend and real change through to the mainstream national players. This person will need to live and breathe foodservice!
Here’s what you’d be doing on a day-to-day basis:
- Secure national distribution with QSR and Casual Dining groups, leveraging trade marketing resource to activate accounts to a world-class standard.
- Plan, negotiate, and execute exceptional existing and new customer joint business plans that help deliver against the company’s targets, goals, and objectives sustainably.
- Drive trial and awareness of the current product portfolio by securing increased nationwide distribution with Oatly’s national routes-to-market.
- Seek out white space opportunities with existing and new business accounts.
- Provide regular accurate commercial and volume forecasts to the business.
- Become an expert on the category and shopper, levering consumer and market insights to build both external and internal capability.
- Deliver stellar results on, or over budget, track performance and be a fantastic steward of company resources.
- Collaborate, motivate, and learn from the wider Oatly team in the UK and globally.
Who You Are
If the below sounds like you, we'd love to see an application:
- Minimum 3-4 years commercial experience within FMCG, SME or F&B.
- Strong commercial and financial ability with demonstrable experience in building new business, customer JBPs and P&Ls.
- Strategic mindset with the experience of having planned, developed, and executed a national, multi-channel foodservice strategy.
- A talented negotiator with proven success behind NPD, CPIs and/or JBPs.
- Exceptional communicator and relationship builder.
- Tenacious and resourceful with high resilience.
- You lack an ego and thrive on working as part of a team. You fly solo just fine, but you know you’re a part of something bigger.
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us: 25 days of holiday (+bank holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell days), comprehensive health insurance, free therapy so you can be kind to your mind, an epic office space in Farringdon which comes with loads of snacks and breakfast (+ amazing cappoatccinos), genuinely great co-workers who want to see the company and each other succeed, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.