Hello potential future Oatly employee, we are looking for a Manufacturing Shift Supervisor, Singapore to join our team.
- Execute plant-specific vision and mission to assure continuous improvement and alignment with the global vision
- Direct and oversee production and their roles and responsibilities throughout the shift
- Drive employee engagement, training, and development to maximize manufacturing, quality, safety, and productivity goal attainment
- Collaborate directly with departments to optimize schedule accomplishment
- Collaborate with HR/Site Director to ensure employee issues or concerns are correctly addressed and resolved
- Develop, participate, and lead process improvement projects (LEAN/Six Sigma)
- Develop and execute plans on a weekly and monthly basis to achieve cost efficient and accurate processes
- Utilize technical skills and relevant experience to identify/solve problems and recommends/implements operating efficiencies
- Ensure all plant operations and business is conducted in a safe and controlled environment
- Ensure all quality and regulatory standards, specifications and policies are met or exceeded
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Here are the things we think you need:
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in food/ beverage manufacturing environment or related environment of which 2-year manufacturing supervision experience.
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft office such as Words and Excel is preferred.
- Knowledge of D365, ERP, TetraPak SCADA/HMI system is preferred
- Basic HACCP knowledge is required.
- A good team player with problem solving skills and enjoys a dynamic working environment.
- This role is on 24x7, 12 hrs rotating shift.
- To be based in Senoko
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality.
You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up