Hello potential future Oatly employee, we are looking for a Senior / Manager, Product Marketing, Asia to join our Singapore team.
- Developing a winning category portfolio leveraging on consumer insights and market information
- Identify, develop and execute strong business case and insightful strategic competitive analyses based on changing market dynamics and competitor strategies
- Establish good working relationship with all stakeholder and establish strategic conversation with senior leadership team with the aim to provide impactful and purposeful solution that meet the business needs.
- Fast track the NPD development and flawless implementation of agreed launch plans
Here are the things we think you need:
- Master/ Degree in Business, Marcom, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in marketing focusing on product innovation, product design, pricing and influencing business strategy in food / beverage industry
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumens and data analytical skill
- Highly collaborative mindset with constant need to strive for excellence
- Self-motivated and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
- You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality.
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up