Hello potential future Oatly employee, we are looking for a Senior/ Manager, NPD, Asia to join our Singapore team.
- Require deep understanding of the business, process and new product.
- Site key person in charge for technical transfer (new development product)
- Manager the entire product lifecycle (PLC) of the project from project inception to implementation.
- Manage, coordinate, ensure a smooth start up on the knowledge transfer and optimization performance and production issues
- Perform technical feasibility and work in close collaboration with all stakeholders such as the innovation, engineering, quality, EHS and manufacturing team.
- To provide support and coordinate with co-packer on the new development.
- To be based in Singapore
Here are the things we think you need:
- Master/ Degree in Food Science/ Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of relevant experience handling complex technical issue related to engineering process, technical transfer knows how or R&D development in MNC environment.
- Self-motivated and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Travel may be required
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
- You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality.
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up