The Oatly Way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, the Oatly brand is available in more than 20 countries globally.
Why YOU might like to join the oat cult*
Guess what! Our Fulfilment department is growing. As more and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet, Oatly is driving this change in the food industry, but that doesn't mean our sustainability ambitions are only related to oats.
Are you keen to put your world-class customer-centric focus to work driving a shift to a more sustainable food system? Maybe even have some fun and develop your own skills along the way? Then you’re in the right place. Keep reading, and see if it’s a match for both of us. We hope so!
Here’s what you would do,
As a Fulfilment Coordinator in our Fulfilment team, you will have a key role in ensuring that Oatly’s customers are always provided with Oatsome products. The team is handling orders for our EMEA customers (retail chains, food service et c) and you’ll be focusing on our DACH market. Excellent!
This is wonderful opportunity for a collaborative customer service expert with international experience to get in the game and secure and develop key stakeholder relations!
Here’s what a Fulfilment Coordinator can expect in the day-to-day:
- Securing order management so that the customers receive their orders on time, in the right amount to the right place and with an all-time high service.
- Keeping daily contact with customers regarding the status of their orders to provide world class service.
- Keeping track of stock balances.
- Developing close collaboration with internal stakeholders in the Supply Chain such as Planning, Logistics, Quality and Sales, but also finance.
- Be responsible for the required documentation connected to the orders, for example customs documentation or other authority requests relevant for the market.
- Be responsible to keep processes and work instructions within area of responsibility up to date.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects within Supply Chain.
- Follow up and contribute to relevant KPI’s and strategic goals.
This is the job today – but who knows what tomorrow brings? Oatly is still growing and so being comfortable with change in a high-paced environment will really help you grow in the role.
Does this sound like you?
You’ve read about the role and now your imagination is flying at full speed. Here are the qualities we’re looking for… do you recognize them in yourself?
- You have a bachelor’s degree and +1 years of relevant working experience within Supply Chain Operations, preferably with customer service and Order Fulfilment Management.
- You understand how to handle customer claims with a sharp and on-point service level, handling order management
- You’re experienced in ERP-environments – preferably Dynamics D365 – as well as MS Office.
Not a must but it would be really great if you have experience/expertise on customs (import/export)
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent skills in German and English. Other languages are also big plus (especially Swedish, Spanish, French or Dutch) so show us your skills!
You naturally take initiatives and have a high ability to prioritize and recognize need for action.
We believe that you prefer to work in a structured way but enjoy an environment of change and fast growth.
Also important in the role:
Get in the game
Thinking about the big picture, rather than the job description bullet points, and prioritizing doing things for real rather than creating a perfect plan that never sees the light of day (even it is a very pretty plan).
Listen for clues
Enjoying listening to others’ viewpoints and contemplating, “does this have a seed of greatness?” Or maybe something less grand, but you get the picture. Trying to understand your colleagues!
We welcome people from all backgrounds that think sustainability, health and transparency are mega important. So send in that CV, cross your fingers and whisper a little prayer to the powers that be. It will be fun, or at least a good time. Promise!
Please apply no later than Jan 30th, but rather sooner than later!
* whether or not we are a cult is debatable, but if we are, it’s the nice squishy kind. Do not be afraid, humans.