Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oat drink company that started in Sweden back 25 or so years ago.
In the last few years, we’ve become a popular and pioneering dairy-alt player in the UK market. We're continuing to establish our presence here, determined on being part of the discussion on the long-term future of the food and beverage industry. With this growth, we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the oat drink flowing.
We exist to make it easy for people to eat better and live healthier lives without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process. If this resonates with you, then maybe you’d like work for Oatly, too. So, let’s get to the formal stuff.
We're looking for a Trade Marketing Manager. Here’s the main elements of the role...
- Develop Oatly’s Trade Marketing strategy in the UK, working closely with commercial, brand and creative teams to bring the Oatly brand to life.
- Lead on briefing, execution, and compliance of all Oatly's Trade Marketing activity.
- Work closely with the UK Commercial team to develop impactful plans for each of our key customers and sales channels, that drive trial and rate of sale.
- Work closely with the UK Commercial and Brand teams to support winning new business.
- Deliver world class, category-leading trade activations, that are memorable to consumers.
- Be responsible for bringing Oatly’s brand campaigns to life in the trade.
- Ultimately, this role will be the go-to person for all activity in trade - NPD launches, retailer JPBs, execution guidelines, POS and activations.
- Work alongside brand team colleagues to deliver excellent world class retail/OOH events.
Who You Are
If the below sounds like you, you could be the ideal person for this job:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Trade/Shopper Marketing role, ideally within FMCG.
- Great working knowledge of UK Grocery, independent retail and hospitality/foodservice channels.
- You’re a super-organised project manager, with an eye for detail and an execution mindset – you deliver on time and on budget.
- You can think strategically and creatively to shape Oatly’s Trade Marketing, but are also able to roll your sleeves up and get things done.
- You’re a great communicator who can build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re excited by Oatly’s mission to make it easy for people to eat better and live healthier lives without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process – and have ideas for how you can contribute through our Trade Marketing plans.
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us: 25 days of holiday (+bank holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell days), comprehensive health insurance, free therapy so you can be kind to your mind, an epic office space in Farringdon which comes with loads of snacks and breakfast (+ amazing cappoatccinos), genuinely great co-workers who want to see the company and each other succeed, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.