THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. And because health and sustainability are so close to our heart, we are more than just another food company – we are a lifestyle company. Our growth is fast - and accelerating. More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Would you like to work for a successful and fast-growing company with innovative and tasty products that are good for your health and for the planet!? Are you If so, we are excited to tell you that we might just have something for you. As the Oatly Group and its business keeps growing rapidly, we are now looking for a Key Account Manager for the Dutch market. We offer you a great opportunity to take an active part in the global expansion of a great company with great products. At Oatly you are actively making the world a better place!
You will be the spokesperson for Oatly in the Dutch market, embrace and share our Oatly values and ways of working to our key accounts and collaboration partners like Albert Heijn. This role will be placed in Amsterdam where you will be part of an amazing team!
This is what you will be doing:
- Develop trustful relationships with a portfolio of major clients.
- Plan and execute yearly negotiations with our clients.
- Prepare NPD meetings with clients and strive towards the best potential assortment at all times.
- Achieve business growth together with the clients.
- Responsible for a healthy pricing strategy and contract negotiations.
- Accountable for all communications with the clients.
- Overall, you ensure that Oatly is recognized as a key partner to our clients with the objective of growing our joint business long-term.
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams including the Commercial Team, Supply Chain, Finance and Creative.
WHO YOU ARE
You have BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field and at least 3-5 years of work experience within Key Account Management in the FMCG. Speaking Dutch and English fluently is critical to be successful in this role. Furthermore, you have previously had responsibility for your own P&L.
More boxes we would like you to tick:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with retailers and other customers.
- A documented strong negotiator.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strategic ability and planning skills.
- Proficient in various computer skills such as Word and Excel. Experience with Nielsen is a plus.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun!