THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With our head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. We offer you a great opportunity to take an active part in the expansion of a great company with great products. If you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, thinking you want to be part of making sure Oatly can actively keep making the world a better place, we are happy to tell you that we are looking for a Global SHE Advisor with focus Process Safety!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
A knack for sustainable Process Safety, love of doing things differently, drive change and continuous improvements are what’s key here. You will be the key contributor to create consistency, frameworks and deliver results within your area of expertise.
As our Global SHE Advisor with focus Process Safety your mission will be to implement the Safety strategy for the business, playing a key role in it’s development and ensure that it meets all in country legal requirements. Together with the Global SHE team you will work to set the strategic ambition and ensure that this is communicated and aligned across the company to deliver the safest workplaces possible and the development of a Sustainability culture.
More fun things you will do:
- Ensure safe design, construction, start-up and operation of new, redesigned equipment in our factories.
- Responsible for leading diverse, cross functional teams through compliance events such as the selection and implementation of new process technologies, training tools & programs, compliance assessments and troubleshooting operations.
- Drive and communicate compliance initiatives across a diverse range of cultures and languages as you will take the lead in developing, designing and implementing innovative solutions to support long term, global safety, health and environmental compliance issues.
The position is placed at our headquarter in Malmö, Sweden or at one of our offices in London, Berlin or Amsterdam. In this role you will report to the Global SHE Manager. Some travel may be required.
WHO YOU ARE:
Besides having an ability and willingness to both hands-on and strategic work we believe that you are a person who is eager to drive change and enjoy a collaborative environment of change and growth. You dare to try different things but are also happy to admit failure and learn more.
Other key competencies & experiences:
- Relevant education in either Engineering, Chemical or Environmental Sciences
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of working within a chemical / Food / fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience from working in a global organization with multi-sites
- Knowledge and practical experience in application / facilitation of a wide range of process hazard analysis
- Broad understanding of process safety management
- Proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of Kaizen/Lean is preferred but not a must
As we act in a truly global setting, your communication skills in English must be excellent.
COME JOIN US
As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad. So if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in an application anyway. And good luck!