From North America to Europe, from China to Australia, people’s consumption habits and diets are evolving to be more plant-based. Enter Oatly, the #1 oat based dairy alternative producer in the world with products spanning multiple categories.
We’re continuing to establish our presence in the Benelux market, determined on being part of the discussion on the long-term future of the food and beverage industry. With this growth, we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the Oatly flowing.
Our sole purpose as a company is to make it easy for people to turn what they eat and drink into personal moments of healthy joy without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process.
Sustainability, nutritional health and trust are at the heart of what we do. We are building a culture that constantly upgrades each other so we can upgrade the planet. This is a company that shows great respect and a fearless approach to make positive change.
If any of this resonates with you, then maybe you’d like work for Oatly, too. Read on…
Here is the role we are looking to fill:
As the No.1 dairy free alternative for baristas within specialty coffee, Oatly Barista Edition is kind of a big deal in the coffee world. We’re looking for an Oatly Barista enthusiast to take ownership of the success and growth of this product. There are boundless ways this can be done, but at its core this job will entail:
- Leading and developing our wonderful team of Barista Market Developers to execute the strategy for Oatly Barista Edition within the Benelux coffee scene
- Planning for and facilitating for the growth of the Barista team (as a collective and as individuals)
- Strategic responsibility for Oatly activations and promotions within the coffee industry
- Identifying, creating and maintaining strong relationships which lead to mutually beneficially outcomes for Oatly and the top tier coffee shops
- Using your unique personality and strong credibility to win over baristas, owners and investors
- Building fantastic & meaningful relationships with customers, partners and the Oatly crew
- Working with your team to expand understanding of how sustainability impacts the coffee industry
Here are the top 3 critical things we need from you for this role:
- You have solid experience within the specialty coffee industry with demonstrable commercial experience, and have been responsible for the growth of a channel within a business
- You have at least 3 years' experience managing, leading and developing a team
- Have a deep understanding of how the coffee industry works in the Benelux
… And here’s some other things that we think are part of an Oatly team member’s DNA
- You are already engaged with our brand and you love our products
- You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energised by the process of building something lasting from the ground up
- You enjoy sharing your quirkiness and talents with your coworkers
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us, like providing 30 days of holiday (+bank holidays), really great benefits, office space in Amsterdam, genuinely great co-workers who want to see the company and each other succeed, a start-up vibe with an established company history, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.