THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With our head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. We offer you a great opportunity to take an active part in the expansion of a great company with great products. If you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, thinking you want to be part of making sure Oatly can actively keep making the world a better place, we are happy to tell you that we are looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Specialist for Co-Manufacturing!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your mission as a SQA Specialist for Co-Manufacturing will be to develop, implement and maintain processes, methods and tools required to secure quality from Oatly’s Contract Manufacturing supplier base. You will work in tight collaboration with central functions such as Contract Manufacturing Office, Sourcing & colleagues within Global SHEQ. You will collaborate with all regions to coordinate SQA efforts within the area and secure best practice and compliance to our processes.
More fun things you will do:
- Define & implement Quality requirements for external Co-Manufacturing parties
- Together with the Supplier Validation Process lead, implement and maintain a process for Supplier Validation & Approval of Co manufacturing parties
- Drive the design, implementation & maintenance of global quality processes for external product validation within industrialization and production transfers
- Drive global network within area of expertise to coordinate best practices, way of working and efforts cross the regions
- Report supplier data, set targets & KPI’s and monitor improvements.
- Coordinate supplier development activities needed to reach targets
- Train Suppliers and Regional SQA colleagues on Quality & WCM/TPM procedures & toolbox
- Together with other SCO departments, participate in production transfer activities towards co-manufacturers
This role is located in Landskrona and reports to the Global Sourcing QA Manager. There will be some required travel.
WHO YOU ARE:
Besides having a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and being a methodological problem solver, we believe that you are a person who is eager to drive change and enjoy a collaborative environment of change and fast growth.
We hope to see that you check the following boxes:
- Master of Science in relevant area
- At least 5 years of experience in a leading role within a production environment, preferably within the food processing industry
- Experience of working with suppliers in a capacity such as SQA/SQE or Supply Management
- Experience driving Lean/TPM/WCM improvement projects
- System savvy
- Six sigma black belt
- Self-propelling and autonomous drive
- Outspoken and people centric team-player
- Excellent trainer with good communication skills
COME JOIN US
As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences is an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad. So if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in an application anyway. And good luck!