THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With our head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. We offer you a great opportunity to take an active part in the expansion of a great company with great products. If you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, thinking you want to be part of making sure Oatly can actively keep making the world a better place, we are happy to tell you that we are looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Specialist for raw materials and oats!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your mission as a SQA Specialist for raw materials and oats will be to develop and maintain processes, methods and tools required to secure quality from Oatly’s raw materials suppliers. Audit suppliers and drive improvements to close gaps is also an important part of the work. You will report to the Global SQA Manager and work in tight collaboration with functions such as Sourcing, Factories, Innovation & colleagues within Global SHEQ. You will collaborate with all regions to lead and coordinate SQA efforts within the area of Raw Materials and secure best practice and efficient processes.
More fun things you will do:
- Define & implement Quality requirements for Raw Materials
- Audit and approve suppliers according to GFSI standards and Oatly’s internal supplier requirements
- Drive and coordinate improvements of the supplier risk management process
- Develop, maintain and govern a supplier audit program
- Drive the Supplier Validation & Audit network globally to coordinate best practices & compliance to procedures
- Drive & Coordinate Supplier improvements within the area of Raw Materials based on Risk, Audit results & Supplier non conformities cross regions
- Map & validate Oat Mill processes & procedures
- Train Suppliers and Regional SQA colleagues on Food safety, Quality & Lean/WCM/TPM procedures & toolbox
- Together with Innovation/R&D and Supply Chain, participate in Supplier sourcing & industrialization activities with raw material suppliers
As Global SQA Specialist you reports to the Global Sourcing QA Manager. Location London, Berlin, Amsterdam or Landskrona. There will be some required travel.
WHO YOU ARE:
Besides having a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and being self-propelling, we believe that you are a person who is eager to solve problems and enjoy a collaborative environment of change and fast growth. Driving change comes naturally for you.
We hope to see that you check the following boxes:
- Master of Science in relevant area
- At least 3-5 years of experience with quality assurance within a food industry or process industry, driving GFSI/BRC/IFC audits or programs
- A minimum of 7 years experience from Oats and Oat Mill Production
- System savvy
- Experience in auditing & improvement work with suppliers and/or production sites with matrix responsibilities
- Outspoken and people centric team-player
- Highly professional with a business mindset
- Excellent trainer with good communication skills
COME JOIN US
As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences is an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad. So if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in an application anyway. And good luck!