THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With our head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. We offer you a great opportunity to take an active part in the expansion of a great company with great products. If you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, thinking you want to be part of making sure Oatly can actively keep making the world a better place, we are happy to tell you that we are looking for a Regulatory Specialist EMEA!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your mission will be to secure a sustainable business growth of the Oatly brand by ensuring regulatory compliant Oatly products and its activities on all EMEA markets. You will secure access to and clear interpretation of the applicable EU-regulations and be responsible for regulatory tools and systems to make sure they are fit for use, continuously updated, and implemented within the organization.
More fun things you will do:
- Support the business with regulatory expertise in new product development projects.
- Lead the surveillance forum to keep the organization up to date with changes in current and new applicable legislation and standards.
- Horizon scanning of EU regulations .
- Set clear regulatory requirements for all EMEA countries.
- Support the regulatory EMEA manager in setting up a strategic regulatory roadmap.
- Be the Regulatory expert in several internal meetings/forums
- Lead the Labelling forum, driving discussions and make sure stakeholder are aligned on decisions.
- Lead the recall/withdrawal process both internal and external.
- Guide and support the team in performance of regulatory risk assessments.
- Support the regulatory team in preparation for food safety audits and authority inspections
The position is placed in Malmö, and you will be reporting to Regulatory Manager EMEA.
WHO YOU ARE:
Besides being passionate about food safety, quality and sustainability we believe that you have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and great self-leadership. Most of all you enjoy a collaborative environment of change and fast growth.
We hope to see that you check the following boxes:
- B.S./MSc or corresponding with focus on quality or food safety or law school with food as master
- Min. 5 years of experience working with legal & regulatory requirements in Food industry
- Experience working with product management, both recipe design and labelling
- Experience of working with regulatory horizon scanning
- Experienced in contact with authorities
- Experience with food safety and quality certifications
COME JOIN US
As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad. So if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in an application anyway. And good luck!