Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oat drink company.
We're continuing to establish our presence here in the UK market, determined on being part of the discussion on the long-term future of the food and beverage industry. With this growth, we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the oat drink flowing.
We play across 5 retail categories with distribution across all the major grocers. 2021 has seen the brand deliver >£100 million in retail value sales, growing +30% year-on-year. We have consistently demonstrated the strength of our brand and products by disproportionately adding category value & winning market share.
Oatly is challenging, disrupting, and making a positive impact on the UK plant based landscape… but we have world class ambitions, and we're only just getting started!
We need to add someone to our growing Grocery team, who will take responsibility for 15-20% of the Oatly UK Grocery business, managing 2 major UK retailers.
This person will also be tasked with exploring white space opportunities across retail, digital and high street & continuing to build strong, trusting multifunctional relationships across all your accounts.
Here’s what you’d be doing on a day-to-day basis...
- Develop & execute exceptional customer joint business plans that help deliver against the company’s targets, goals, and objectives.
- Plan, negotiate & execute game changing NPD launches with sustainable long-term commercial agreements in place.
- Drive trial & awareness of the Oatly portfolio by securing increased nationwide distribution & leveraging trade marketing resource.
- Seek out white space opportunities in existing and new business.
- Provide regular accurate commercial & volume forecasts to the business.
- Become an expert on the category + shopper, levering consumer & market insights to build both external & internal capability.
- Deliver stellar results on, or over budget, track performance and be a fantastic steward of company resources.
- Collaborate, motivate & learn from the wider Oatly team in the UK & Globally.
Who You Are
If the below sounds like you, you could be the ideal person for this job:
- Minimum 3yrs commercial experience within either FMCG/Retail/SME/F&B
- Strong commercial & financial acumen with demonstrable experience in retailer JBPs & P&Ls
- Talented negotiator with proven success behind NPD, CPIs and/or JBPs
- Exceptional communicator & relationship builder.
- Tenacious and resourceful with high resilience.
- You lack an ego and thrive on working as part of a team. You fly solo just fine, but you know you’re a part of something bigger.
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us: 25 days of holiday (+bank holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell days), comprehensive health insurance, access to variety of mental health support through Self Space, an epic office space in Farringdon which comes with loads of snacks and breakfast, genuinely great co-workers who want to see the company and each other succeed, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.