Hello potential future Oatly employee, we are looking for a Business Development Manager, Singapore to join our team.
- To develop Route-to-Market Strategy, manage distributors and wholesalers in the market to drive market penetration
- Demand creation and forecast planning with daily communication with Distributors to manage demand forecast and shipment schedule
- Develop and execute business and marketing strategies, identify growth opportunities, and implement profitability objectives to ensure sustainable sales growth, accountable for P&L.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships with customers, government, trade associations etc.
- Responsible and accountable for the day-to-day operations and development of the business activities with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Responsible for logistic arrangement to manage inbound and outbound shipment.
- Budget management for Sales and Trade Marketing, including budget planning, invoice settlement, compliance, accrual.
- Aware of significant market trends and perform complex analysis of possible business opportunities
- Product quality issue handling and customer complaint management.
- May require to work during weekends for event execution
- Prepare regular reporting including sales report. distribution report and rotation report etc.
Here are the things we think you need:
- Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant sales management expertise in the FMCG industry, in particular F&B, sales & marketing role
- Preferred experience in business development in food service or retail channel
- Excel in distributor management & key account management
- Self-motivated and good team player with excellent communication and presentation skill
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication & strong interpersonal skill
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
- You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality.
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up