The Oatly Way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, the Oatly brand is available in more than 20 countries globally.
Why YOU might like to join the oat cult*
Guess what! We have a temporary position at our department
People & culture. As more and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet, Oatly is driving this change in the food industry, but that doesn't mean our sustainability ambitions are only related to oats.
Every single department inside Oatly has a role to play in making their area more sustainable. We believe that all our people are contributing to this quest. So, if you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, and think your skills in transforming & change management can help Oatly make the world a more sustainable place, you should definitely keep reading.
‘That’s where you come in’
As a People & culture lead at Oatly you support and lead organizational scaling and enable people to grow to do their best work in their lives. By cultivating a collaborative and learning culture so Oatly innovate and lead change.
You will support our central functions Sustainability, Communication & Finance. The role is placed in HQ and is a temporary position of six to nine months.
This is some of the things that you will work with:
- Drive the People agenda and People Strategy in the different management teams as well as onboard new leaders in the People strategy & agenda
- Onboard, coach, support and develop leaders and managers in Oatly leadership principles and style.
- Support leaders in how to build high-performing teams
- Ensuring compliance with local laws and requirements
- Collaborate with/link to Talent Acquisition and HR of Expertise
- Organizational design - fit for purpose
- Facilitate continuous learning and support teams in making it stick
- Support leaders/projects in change communication & change leadership disciplines
- Campaign cultural awareness such as DEI (DiversityEquity and Inclusion)
- Drive & initiate wellbeing initiatives
- Co-create and implement The People Strategy with OKR’s
That’s the job on paper, laid out in black and white, neat and
tidy, you get the picture. But the one thing we can guarantee is that change is inevitable at Oatly - so a willingness to roll your sleeves up and try out new things is going to help!
Are you the Oatsome person we are looking for?
We think your oatsomeness is built upon the following qualities:
- Highly professional with a business understanding and mindset
- Problem-solver with a holistic mindset
- Self-propelled and drive
- High integrity and confidentiality
- An outspoken team-player, transparent, empathetic, service minded, positive mindset, flexible
- Great communication skills
We believe that you come from a background as a former business leader with training and experience from practising Behavioural science and Organizational theory or from working in different HR roles close to the business and as part of management teams such as HR manager, HR Business partner or similar. Experience from working within a rapid growth company is a plus. You have at least 10 years on the job specific experience - you have extended experience on how to drive change both on organizational, team and individual level and experience from working with high performing teams.
You have a willingness to think “what would we do, if only we weren’t somehow afraid?”. Take the good stuff from that idea and try and make it happen. Bold, but not reckless!
We would be extra happy if you have experience in agile ways of working.
English and Swedish is mandatory both in writing and verbal.
We welcome people from all backgrounds that think sustainability, health and transparency are important. So, send in that CV, cross your fingers and whisper a little prayer to the powers that be. It will be fun, or at least a good time. Promise!