Hello potential future Oatly employee, we are looking for a Production Technician to join our team. This role will be responsible for safely operating all plant processing equipment and verifying quality test results to ensure all products meet specific quality standards. This person is responsible for understanding and executing standard operation procedures.
Here are the things we want to hire you to do:
- Operate manufacturing equipment safely using Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
- Collect and test samples on different stages of the process and act based on the results when required.
- Responsible for the safe use of appropriate chemical solutions to ensure the cleanest and most highly sanitized equipment.
- Report equipment downtime to the production supervisor or manager. Help identify and eliminate problems using troubleshooting skill.
- Maintain processes within pre-determined limits and monitor for non-conformance
- Continuously look for areas of improvement in the process
- Perform to meet and beat departmental goals and quality targets
- Ensure compliance with Company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Adhere to all relevant documentation and protocols used in the production area
- Require lifting object of 20 – 25kg on regular basis
- Comply with GMPs, PPE, sanitation, general housekeeping, safety practices and procedures.
- This is a 24x7, 12 hours rotating shift schedule located at Senoko.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Here are the things we think you need:
- Diploma / NITEC / ITE in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in food/ beverage manufacturing environment or related environment
- Knowledge of TetraPak SCADA/HMI system is preferred.
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft office such as Words and Excel is preferred.
- Basic HACCP knowledge is required
- A good team player with problem solving skills and enjoys a dynamic working environment.
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up