Hello potential future Oatly employee, we are looking for a QC Technician to join our team. This role will be responsible for safely operating all plant processing equipment and verifying quality test results to ensure all products meet specific quality standards. This person is responsible for understanding and executing standard operation procedures.
Here are the things we want to hire you to do:
- Perform daily pre-operational and operational plant inspections
- Ensure compliance of all raw materials and finished product
- Perform laboratory test such as total solids, pH, viscosity, allergen, air monitoring etc
- Prepare samples for external laboratory analysis
- Maintain working knowledge of all instruments used for routine and non-routine sample testing and troubleshooting.
- Communicate quality issues to analyst
- Create Certificate of Analysis for product release in timely manner
- Maintain GMP standard in plant
- Involve in improvement projects
- Other duties as assigned
- To comply to safety regulations and security measures for warehouse operations
Here are the things we think you need:
- Diploma / NITEC in Food Science,Chemistry or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in food/ beverage manufacturing environment or related environment
- Proficient in MS office application
- Enjoy problem solving, analytical and a good team player
- Strong communication skills, organized and good interpersonal skills
- This role is on 24x7, 12 hrs rotating shift.
- To be based in Senoko
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency.
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality.
You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company.
You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up.