Hello potential future Oatly employee, we are looking for a Supply Chain Executive to join our team. This role will be responsible for safely operating all plant processing equipment and verifying quality test results to ensure all products meet specific quality standards. This person is responsible for understanding and executing standard operation procedures.
Here are the things we want to hire you to do:
- Ensure with the base requirement forecasts are properly maintained and updated according to planning calendar.
- Coordinate with master data team for readiness of vendor master data for material planning and purchasing (PO) process.
- Perform Material Requirement Planning (MRP).
- Perform material purchasing activities; issuing PO, contacting supplier, ensuring completeness of shipping documents.
- Coordinate with inbound logistics to ensure alignment on material purchase receiving plan
- Follow up suppliers and take appropriate actions to resolve delay shipment delivery.
- Proactively resolve supply shortage issues. Facilitate the resolution of supplier supply issues by coordinating and working with all related regional/global functions to prevent or minimize impacts to the business.
- Responsible for inventory control and minimize inventory obsolescence/ write-off to the company.
- Support material planning for trial/qualification of regional/global innovation projects.
- Support material master data maintenance as required
Here are the things we think you need:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within Supply Chain. Planning under manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Worked with cross-functional teams in complex and dynamics environment.
- Strong interpersonal skill and success in coordinating cross functional teams in person and in remote.
- Have broad business knowledge of Supply Chain with solid analytical skills.
- Mastery of supply planning, and material planning. APICS/CPIM certification desirable.
- Proven success in decision making/problem solving on complex problems by analyzing data gathered from various sources
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal in English language and verbal in Chinese language.
- Experienced in using SAP or D365 system.
- Singaporean Preferred.
- To be based in Senoko.
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up