Hello potential future Oatly employee, we are looking for a Maintenance Specialist to join our team. This role will be responsible for safely operating all plant processing equipment and verifying quality test results to ensure all products meet specific quality standards. This person is responsible for understanding and executing standard operation procedures. Here are the things we want to hire you to do:
- Involve in engineering workshop processes from spare parts order delivery, receiving, handling, distribution and storage.
- Involve in regular inventory check to control the movement of equipment and part for mobilisation and maintain proper and accurate records
- Perform quantity check prior to issuance and upon return to workshop of equipment and report all exceptions found.
- Inspect items received (incoming) and ensure that item received have met with ordered specifications
- Manage the workshop and direct the systematic storage of equipment and spare parts to maximise the storage space
- Plan and ensure that the Preventive Maintenance program is executed according to the schedule
- Liaise with external vendor for equipment servicing or maintenance, and perform inspection before taking over from vendors
- Assist Maintenance Technicians in basic equipment servicing and replacements
- Maintain good housekeeping in workshop
- Drive cost improvement projects related to stock room, maintenance and calibration.
- Manage work orders, documentation, and assets within the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Train Maintenance Technicians on how to use the CMMS
- In charge of the production floor CCTV and Security Card Access system
- To comply to safety regulations and security measures for warehouse operations
Here are the things we think you need:
- Diploma/ NITEC in Engineering
- Minimum 2 year(s) of relevant working experience in the engineering workshop
- Knowledge in CMMS like SAP/Maximo is preferred.
- Will require to carry off heavy load of goods (up to 20 - 25kg)
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate with all level of business associates
- Meticulous, willing to learn, able to multi-task and work independently
- To be based in Senoko
And here is another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency.
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality.
You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company.
You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up.