The Oatly way.
Oatly is a sustainability company built on the idea of change. Bottom line, we want to make it easy for people to eat and drink what’s good for them without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources. It's why we come to work every day. With our head office in Malmö and production sites in Sweden, the Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
Here’s what it’s all about.
In this role you will be an important contributor in ensuring supply and transport of Oatly products runs smoothly throughout the EMEA region. With a proactive approach and focus on alignment you will be the main contact regarding transports and day to day operations between co-packer(s) and transport companies.
Here´s what you will do:
- Be responsible for transportation forecast and securing transport capacity together with our partners within EMEA
- Be the main contact and responsible for alignment between co-packer and distributors
- Be responsible for KPI reports and follow up
- Take part in both operational and tactical projects regarding transportation
- Cooperate with different teams and stakeholders within Oatly to secure and improve supply chain
The position is placed in Malmö, and you will be reporting to the Head of Logistics EMEA.
Who do we need?
First and foremost, we need a person that enjoys working together with others in a fast-growing organization. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial attitude and a passion for continuous improvement. We also think it is important to be structured, analytic with excellent communication skills to succeed in this role.
We hope to see that you check the following boxes:
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role within logistics from an international food company and/or the transport industry working with different European countries
- Skilled in Supplier management
- Experience in Change management
- Knowledge of MS Office, WMS, BI, and ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both verbally and in writing.
As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad. So, if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in an application anyway. And good luck!