An excellent opportunity to develop within a Group Finance team in an international fast-growing company.
Oatly was founded back in the 1990s and is based on Swedish research from Lund University. The company’s patented enzyme technology copies nature’s own process and turns fibre rich oats into nutritional liquid food that is perfectly designed for humans. Today, the Swedish company remains independent and dedicated to upgrading the lives of individuals and the general wellbeing of the planet through a line-up of original oat products. www.oatly.com
THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
Here's the role we're looking to fill:
As our Internal Control Manager, you will participate in the transformation of the Internal Control function, support the implementation of ICFR (internal control over financial reporting) and SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) with the Oatly group. You will support the execution of SOX strategy, scoping and planning.
Including additional tasks such as:
• Contribute to the annual scoping exercise and gain early alignment with external auditors
• Perform risk assessments and mitigation activities in relation to internal control
• Drive critical program objectives, including executing to the annual SOX calendar
• Participates in preparing periodic SOX 404 reporting to senior management and audit committee
• Ensuring timely completion of quarterly self-assessments and sub-certification processes
• Improving rigor and understanding of end-to-end processes, walk through, and design assessments
• Work with process and control owners on remediation plans and driving closure of control deficiencies
• Partnering with process owners to identify and incorporate impacts of system, configuration, business and process changes to the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley program
• Assist in development and implementation of policies and procedures
• Participate in global projects
• Lead internal control training and guidance on internal control
• Be responsible for the maintenance of global SOX tool
• Perform management testing of controls
• Interact with internal/external audits in test execution and resolution of identified control failures as well as coordinate SOX work with auditor
• Work closely with IT organization for IT General Controls as well as Segregation of Duties
• Very close collaboration with Regional Finance, as group Finance functions and other key departments within Oatly such as Legal and IT
The position is placed at our head office in Malmö.
Who do we need?
Besides being improvement driven, able to work in a structured way and have strong analytical skills, we believe that you are a person with great communication skills who enjoys building strong relationships.
We also hope to see that you check the following boxes:
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or similar
• 3-8 years of work experience within Finance
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley, IFRS and from audit
• Highly professional with a business mindset
• Organized, structured, accurate, high level of efficiency, problem-solver, holistic mindset yet detailed oriented, self-propelling and drive
• High integrity and confidentiality
• An outspoken team-player, people centric, service minded, positive mindset and flexible
• Experience in one of the larger ERP-systems, SAP R/3, D365. D365 preferred
Here’s some other things that we think are part of an Oatly team member’s DNA...
• You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
• You're a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
• You're ready to make your mark in a growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
• You've got an entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity, and you're energised by the process of building something lasting from the ground up
Please apply for the position no later than 2021-10-29