An excellent opportunity to develop within a Group Finance team in an international fast-growing company.
Oatly was founded back in the 1990s and is based on Swedish research from Lund University. The company’s patented enzyme technology copies nature’s own process and turns fibre rich oats into nutritional liquid food that is perfectly designed for humans. Today, the Swedish company remains independent and dedicated to upgrading the lives of individuals and the general wellbeing of the planet through a line-up of original oat products. www.oatly.com
THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands, US and Singapore. Our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
Here's the role we're looking to fill:
We are now looking for a Group Financial Controller to strengthen our Group Finance team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the accounting and the reporting of the holding company Oatly Group AB (publ). You will also support in the Oatly Groups closing process (monthly, quarterly and yearly closings) in the financial consolidation system AARO. As part of the Group Finance Team, you will work closely with the other different Group departments, as well as the regional finance teams at Oatly.
The position is placed at our head office in Malmö.
Who do we need?
Besides having 3-5 years work experience within accounting or similar area, you are an outspoken team-player who is service minded and flexible with a positive mindset.
We also hope that you tick the following boxes:
- You have post-secondary education in economics (university degree, higher vocational education) as well as a couple of years of working as an accountant
- Experience from audit firm or from group accounting in a large international company
- Preferably internal controls/SOX reporting and IFRS knowledge
- Interest in local and international accounting standards
- Not only are you organized, structured, work with accuracy and efficiency but you have a holistic mindset and you have high integrity and respect confidentiality
- To meet the challenge of working in a rapidly growing company, you are a punctual team player, who works independently and with tight deadlines.
- You like numbers, but most importantly you feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability and transparency
- You are a strong communicator, and you are fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and written.
- You are confident in handling the Office package and you probably have experience from working with ERP systems such as D365.
Here’s some other things that we think are part of an Oatly team member’s DNA...
- You're a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality.
- You're ready to make your mark in a growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company.
- You've got an entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity, and you're energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up.
Please apply for the position no later than 2021-10-29.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun! Promise!