THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America, and Asia.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. We offer you a great opportunity to take an active part in the expansion of a great company with great products. If you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, thinking you want to be part of making sure Oatly can actively keep making the world a better place, we are happy to tell you that we are looking for a Barista Market Developer!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Barista Market Developer, you will be responsible to create, lead and execute the development strategy for Oatly Barista Edition within the Brisbane Scene. You will also identify and create genuine strong relationships which lead to mutually beneficially outcomes for Oatly and the top tier independent coffee shops.
More fun things you will do
- Build long lasting, meaningful relationships with customers, partners and the Oatly crew by instantly winning over all levels from baristas to owners to investors through your unique personality, outstanding knowledge and strong credibility
- Create an Oatly network through building relationships, visiting coffee houses and roasters, and creating partnerships with key influential accounts
- Encourage and further the understanding of how sustainability impacts the coffee industry
- Assist with the execution of larger activations across Brisbane and be flawless in representing the brand (by being yourself)
WHO YOU ARE
Besides having a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and being a quick thinker, we believe that you are a person who is ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
We hope to see that you check the following boxes:
- Collaborative, energetic, flexible, humble, dedicated, supportive, reliable, positive and trustworthy
- Solid experience within the specialty coffee industry with demonstrable commercial experience
- Deep understanding of how the coffee industry works in Brisbane and Surrounding areas
- You are already engaged with our brand, and you love our products
- You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success
- You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energised by the process of building something lasting from the ground up
COME JOIN US
As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences is an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad.
So, if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in an application anyway. And good luck!