THE OATLY WAY
All over the world, in Malmö, Barcelona, Beijing, Miami and London, people are tuning into the need for evolving to a more plant-based diet. We are establishing our presence and voice into this discussion in the UK. For the long-term.
Our sole purpose as a company is to make it easy for people to turn what they eat and drink into personal moments of healthy joy without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process.
Oatly was founded back in the 1990s and is based on Swedish research from Lund University. The company’s patented enzyme technology copies nature’s own process and turns fibre rich oats into nutritional liquid food that is perfectly designed for humans. Oatly is the #1 oat based dairy alternative producer in the world with products spanning across multiple categories. We understand it’s all about execution and being world class, we have a solid track record on delivering this and exciting innovation to continue to stay ahead.
Sustainability, nutritional health and trust are at the heart of what we do. We are building a culture that constantly upgrades each other and the planet. This is a company that shows great respect and demonstrates immense courage to make positive change.
Consistency of Supply Chain process, system, performance management and organisational upgrades are paramount to ensure the speed of implementation and change at Oatly to enable our huge growth. This role is pivotal in the central Supply Chain Process & Solutions team who will make sure our requirements in each region are being met whilst ensuring we are building one Oatly Supply Chain operating model
As Senior Process Manager- Deliver, you will be responsible for building, managing and developing Operations and Supply chain solutions in partnership with our digital team across the “Deliver” portion of the SCOR supply chain process model- responsible for the flow from the end of the production line all the way to our customers.
You will lead a cross-functional, cross-regional “team of teams” fully focussed and responsible for the process architecture, implementation and continuous improvement of key critical processes at Oatly. You will be responsible for solution choices and solution proposal to meet specific business needs. You will ensure that we develop and deliver in accordance with process architectural principles. You will work collaboratively with Enterprise Architects, cross-functional business process owners, developers and business representatives.
- Building, managing and developing Operations and Supply chain process and solutions architecture across “Deliver” (logistics, warehousing, transportation, fulfilment, customer service and returns)
- Create architectural designs of supply chain process and manage operational improvement projects to implement and improve supply chain operations.
- Global Supply Chain Business partner to the Digitalisation team ensuring alignment between the business and IT
- Drive Rapid Improvement Workshops and create Business Blueprints to scope and structure regional business requirements, driving alignment between e.g. business and IT and continuous improvements.
- Owner of the Supply Chain business requirements and process design within “deliver” towards the new ERP system.
- Responsible for the design, functionality and roll out of the new ERP solution within the Global Supply Chain
- Convert business and technical requirements into an architecture and design.
- Formulate architectural designs consistent with strategy, relevant patterns and enterprise architecture principles.
- Plan and execute the change management to transition a design into a working solution.
- To lead the design phase of the project, participate in all remaining phases to verify that the design is installed, configured and documented correctly.
- Where relevant, assist with assessment of vendor proposals.
- Strong design, analytical and technical capabilities.
- Experience of understanding business requirements and working with key business stakeholders.
- The ability to constructively challenge ideas and design approaches.
- Good understanding of multiple architectural design patterns and Supply chain tools
- Continuous Improvement of your assigned process area running agile initiatives to address KPI-improvements.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You have the personality to succeed in this role – collaborative, energetic, flexible, humble, dedicated, analytical, reliable, positive and trustworthy.
- You have a relevant university degree complemented with 10yrs+ experience as a Process manager, Solution Architect and/or Senior Supply Chain functional leader.
- You have experience from working with digitalisation for industrial operations and more specifically in the area of Logistics. You have experience from ERP implementations and other industry 4.0 digital tools.
- Deep understanding and experience of Planning, logistics, distribution, warehousing, transportation, fulfilment, Integrated Business Planning, S&OP process and governance
- Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results and in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience/expertise in D365 is a huge plus.
- Commitment to collaboration & great skill in this area to (a) create a culture of collaboration amongst the process teams (b) work effectively & constructively with the other key stakeholders at Oatly.
- Must have a good mixture of drive and empathy; to identify the true value drivers for our key customers (based on their biggest need) and the drive to deliver that value.
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Intelligent, articulate and able to relate to people at all levels of the organisation; excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Flexible, team builder, team innovator, feels totally at ease in a fast-growing organization.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial attitude.
- Structured, Analytic and process driven.
- Passion for continuous improvement. Knowledge of lean and agile is a +.
- Deep knowledge of next generation Supply Chain Digitalisation solutions
- Generally be an awesome person to hang out with.
Sounds interesting? Of course it does!
COME JOIN US
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun! Promise!
We hope to receive your application no later than October 20th.