Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oat drink company that started in Sweden back 25 or so years ago.
In the last few years, we’ve become a popular and pioneering dairy-alt player in the UK market. We're continuing to establish our presence here, determined on being part of the discussion on the long-term future of the food and beverage industry. With this growth, we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the oat drink flowing.
We exist to make it easy for people to eat better and live healthier lives without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process. If this resonates with you, then maybe you’d like work for Oatly, too. So, let’s get to the formal stuff.
We're looking for a HR Ops Specialist. Here’s the main elements of the role...
Payroll, compensation, and benefits 💸
- Managing our monthly payroll
- Translate EMEA payroll strategy, plans and systems to our UK market
- Compensation mapping, salary benchmarking and salary review process management,
- Manage and audit our existing benefits package, and improve and streamline in line with other EMEA entities
HR systems and people analytics 🤓
- As we consolidate our EMEA HR systems, you will be pivotal in ensuring the roll out and management of all people related software in the UK.
- Roll out, manage and optimise our new HRIS (WorkDay) for the UK market
- Work closely with the factory HR Manager to synchronise systems where appropriate
- Manage and optimise other systems, including our applicant tracking system, engagement software and benefits portals
- Extracting and collecting people data, you’ll manage our monthly People & Culture reporting and data analysis to feed and inform our decisions and strategy
- Optimising each stage of the employee lifecycle through automation, process improvements and general administration
Employee relations, HR processes and documentation, and employment law 🧑⚖️
- Help resolving any employee relations and performance issues if they come up
- Managing employment contracts and ensuring we are always up to date and compliant with changes to employment law
- Assessing and mitigating any risks around employment law, health and safety and GDPR
- Maintaining fit for purpose people processes and guidelines
Office management and miscellaneous 🏢
- We have a great office space, and in this new world of hybrid working we want our space and how we interact with it to fuel collaboration, focus, productivity, innovation wellbeing, fun and joy
- You’ll work with the People & Culture Manager to ensure seamless operational set up of the office to make sure that happens
Who You Are
If the below sounds like you, you might be an ideal fit for this job if...
- You have demonstrable experience working with payroll, compensation and benefits – bonus if it’s in an international company!
- You have good knowledge of, and stay abreast of changes to, employment law
- You’re good friends with data and reporting, you know your way around a pivot table and get a kick out of seeing strategy come to life in a quantifiable way
- Strong operations skills – you are skilled at optimising processes and systems to ensure maximum value add
- You’re a self-starter who takes initiative, is reliable and responsible and who inherently takes accountability for their work.
- You’re authentic and kind, and want to work somewhere that will embrace you for you, so you can use your personality and talent to flourish!
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us: like providing 25 days of holiday (+bank holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell days), comprehensive health insurance, access to variety of mental health support through Self Space, an epic office space in Farringdon which comes with loads of snacks and breakfast, genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and each other succeed, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.