THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia. www.oatly.com
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our growth is fast - and accelerating. If you want to be part of actively making the world a better place, we're happy to tell you that we're looking for a Capex PMO Manager for our Capex organisation!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The position of Capex PMO Manager will join a dynamic Capex PMO team. The function works as the engine behind the Supply Chain Operation growth strategy. It will expedite the Capex portfolio execution through clear governance and professional project management, identifying and driving resolution of systemic business and performance issues.
It includes providing clarity on investment decisions, ensuring delivery within time plan and budget through establishing transparency, harmonization, flawless execution on site and safeguarding alignment/collaboration between key functions and suppliers.
The role develops and maintains the way of working, and connects to rest of organization, e.g., maintains Supply Chain network model and makes strategic updates to the SCO footprint, as well as identifies strategic and systemic areas to address (strategic initiatives outside of Capex).
Besides overseeing the Capex portfolio, the role is also responsible for developing and maintaining the way of working, including PMO governance structure. The Capex PMO Manager is also expected to act as a strategic thought partner to the Global PMO Director and SCO in progressing the Capex portfolio, as a key enabler for the overall SCO strategy.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the successful development of projects, on time and within budget, supporting the Capex portfolio delivery
- Drive PMO process and facilitate meetings
- Secure transparency across project portfolio to surface and resolve systemic issues, communicating project scope, expectations, success criteria and progress against milestones to project managers and stakeholders on a regular basis
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, and reporting on project and portfolio progress dashboards – in accordance with corresponding meeting cadence
- Support resolution of critical issues impacting overall portfolio
- Maintain and update Capex PMO templates and dashboards
- Coach project managers in 1-on-1s, training continuously
- Attend in SCO leadership meetings on request
- Follow up on agreed tasks/deliverables with project managers, maintaining project schedule and budget controls
- Support escalation of issues with great impact on the business and/or other strategical functions outside Capex scope
- Create a collaborative atmosphere, motivating to project managers and PMO members
- Follow up on stage gate process and progress, train Capex steerco members on stage gate process
- Provide input from Capex PMO for the factory blueprint
- Clarify deliverables, roles & responsibilities for own chapter
Even though we live in the uncertain times of a pandemic, we predict that there occur some travelling in this position. You will be reporting to our Global Director Capex PMO, being based at the Malmö HQ.
WHO YOU ARE:
We’re looking for a colleague with a background from management consultancy or similar paired with hands-on experience of driving and practicing PMO steering strategy.
To be successful in this role we believe you have:
- Senior Project Management experience with understanding of critical path scheduling and supervision of it.
- Experience of leading cross-functional and cross-company teams.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Structured with demonstrated knowledge of how to measure success in quantitative as well as qualitative terms.
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiatives to secure success.
- Natural approach to stakeholder engagement, supporting and coaching in leading the way forward, gaining trust and providing clarity
- Comfortable with ambiguity with a track record to secure the process of building something lasting from the ground up.
- Experience with clear and concise communication of project metrics, utilizing MS Office (including MS Project).
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing is a prerequisite.
- Master of Science or equivalent.
To be the perfect fit for Oatly, we believe that you have a thirst for knowledge and that you are eager to learn more! You are an improvement-driven person with a hands-on approach, even during rapid change.
Finally, we hope that you share our values and have a great interest in food safety, quality and sustainability, and you are just as eager as us to carry out our mission in order to make the world a little bit better.
Sounds interesting? Of course it does!
COME JOIN US
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun! Promise!
We hope to receive your application no later than October 24th.