THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America, and Asia.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Would you like to work for a company with innovative and tasty products that are good for your health and for the planet!? Are you someone with extensive experience from working within the food safety compliance and are looking for a great career opportunity? If so, we are excited to tell you that we might just have something for you. At Oatly you are actively making the world a better place!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Global Quality & Food Safety Engineer you will be part of conducting the work to establish Oatly policies, processes, and tools to be in compliance with internal and external quality standards, laws, and regulations. But compliance is not enough, you will also work with establishing processes and procedures to reduce defects with a zero defects vision. How many defects are okey?
You will be part of the global Quality & Food Safety team supporting Oatly to establish and improve quality processes, methods and tools. The team provides direct support to regions and sites to improve quality maturity and secure compliance. You will also have individual responsibilities to develop and maintain specific areas with process documentation, training, and presentations, and to help local teams get started and become autonomous in areas such as Quality assurance and lab processes, Process controls, deviations & complaints, traceability, change control, BRC and GFSI requirements.
- Be part of new Capex production site projects securing Food Safety & Quality compliance in preparation for site readiness.
- Support current production sites with production quality methodology practices with the aim of continuous improvements and improved maturity levels.
- Development and maintenance of documented policies, processes, routines, and QA methods related to assigned process ownership within Quality & Food Safety areas
- Preparation and execution of Quality & Food Safety trainings (Classroom, web based and e-learnings)
- Support the enhancement of global quality KPI reporting and data analysis.
- You will be in the lead and/or take part in global cross-functional change activities and projects.
- Be a key person in supporting advanced (six sigma) problem-solving activities on systematic quality failures.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a person who enjoys collaboration across regions, functions and across organizational levels.
We think that you have a B.S./MSc educational level in engineering or business administration and at least 5 years of experience with production quality methodologies in process industry, working with multiple factories and different stakeholders. You have knowledge and practical experience form continuous improvement methodologies and if you also have experience from Food industry it is a great advantage.
You are skilled in:
- Production quality assurance and control
- Continuous Improvement systems
- GFSI standards
- Project management
- Training others
At this time, we are specifically looking for individual competence in Lab processes and production sampling procedures, Zero defect concepts, QA/QC methodologies, Quality in NPI processes, loss management and advanced problem solving.
As we act in a truly global setting, your communication skills in English must be excellent, both verbally and in writing.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun! Promise!