The Oatly Way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. And because health and sustainability are so close to our heart, we are more than just another food company – we are a lifestyle company.
Our growth is fast - and accelerating. More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. That’s why we are looking for a Process Performance Engineer with the goal to monitor and improve the production process to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
As our new Process Performance Engineer, you increase reliability, cleanability, capacity and performance of our Oatly Vlissingen site by finding problems in the process and realizing improvements.
What will you do?
In this role you look into both the technical and operational aspects of the production setup. Using continuous improvement methods, you participate in root cause analyses and lead improvement projects in close collaboration with our colleagues.
And there is more fun stuff for you to do:
- Tracking and presenting process performance at daily meetings.
- Taking responsibility for organizing actions to solve problems.
- Realizing improvements or actions decided upon.
- Permanently searching for best practices through benchmarking and input from process operators.
- Being involved in CAPEX projects, that are relevant for your lines.
- Contributing to CAPEX projects in the development stage, where adjustments can be made.
- Guarding the interests of the factory and set yearly targets related to safety, training, maintenance (AM/PM), manuals and SOP’s.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role you will have Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) or continuous improvement working experience. You have excellent problem-solving skills and have a good knowledge of production processes. What’s more, you like to work together with others and build sound relationships.
If we can be picky, we hope to see that you check the following boxes as well:
- MSc or bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the food industry or industry within supply chain and production.
- Improvement driven mindset and focused on delivering on goals.
- Highly analytical, systematic and data driven way of working.
- Technical knowledge of equipment in a production environment like decanters, heat exchangers, pumps and valves.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English language. Spanish is a plus.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us and let’s do this together! It will be fun!