The Oatly Way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. And because health and sustainability are so close to our heart, we are more than just another food company – we are a lifestyle company.
Our growth is fast - and accelerating. More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. That’s why we are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager with the goal to manage our existing retail relations in the Netherlands and to develop our business in the Belgian market.
You will play a major role in driving our business forward and will be part of an energetic team with an office space in Amsterdam.
What will you do?
As Senior Key Account Manager you continue to build strong relations with one of our major partners: Jumbo. You will be responsible for category management and development plans and will be their key account manager. What’s more, you are responsible for exploring the Belgian retail market, building sound relationships and developing our business there. You will also play a part in coaching other team members.
More fun stuff for you to do:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our main customer Jumbo.
- Responsible for developing retail plans and strategy for new Belgian accounts.
- Analyze our and the competitor’s sales development.
- Be a part of the product development team and responsible for product launches in the market.
- Responsible for the customers P&L’s.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing Department to assist with the planning and execution of creative, local events that increase the presence and visibility of all brands within the target market.
- Responsible for the yearly negotiations.
- Look for opportunities to expand brand visibility via special events within the local Belgian market.
- Participate in local and national sales and marketing conferences and meetings.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role you have 5 years of sales experience in retail, preferably in the FMCG market. You are able to build sound relationships and you are fluent in both Dutch and English.
Furthermore, we hope to see that you check the following boxes:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Extensive experience and track record as a Key Account Manager manager on the Dutch market.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with retailers and other customers.
- A documented strong negotiator.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strategic ability and planning skills.
- Proficient in various computer skills such as Word and Excel. Experience with Nielsen is a plus.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us and let’s do this together! It will be fun!